Check the recall status of your Honda. Call 800-513-6110.
1. Are you the original owner?
2. Do you have a free and clear title? Select 'No' if your vehicle is leased or financed.?
3. Does your vehicle have a clean history report? (title, mileage, accidents, etc.)?
4. Has anyone smoked in this vehicle or does it have other odors?
5. Are complete service records available?
6. Are 2 sets of keys and alarm pads (if applicable) available?
7. Has this vehicle been to an auto auction in the last 45 days?
8. Is the CD/DVD navigation disc present?
9. Do you have the date of your last major service (costing $200 or more)?
10. Has an insurance claim ever been filed on this vehicle?
11. Has this car ever been used as a rental car?
Select the boxes next to your vehicle's factory installed options. Entering the correct options here is critical to getting an accurate quote for your vehicle.
Does this vehicle have aftermarket equipment?
Select the areas where your vehicle has defects or damage.Please be sure to include defects that currently exist, as well as those that have been repaired. For example: Let us know if you had to have an area repainted because it was scratched. The more details you provide about the condition of your car, the more accurate the quote will be.
What is the condition of your vehicle?
Does this vehicle have exterior defects? (current and/or previously repaired)
Does this vehicle have interior defects? (current and/or previously repaired)
Does this vehicle have mechanical defects?
Does this vehicle have frame damage? (current and/or previously repaired)